So I finally finished this lo that I've been working on for Aaron. It only took me a whole week! These pictures were taken when my sweet little boy was to sick he was diagnosed with failure to thrive. He wasn't growing and he was losing weight. Look at how tiny his legs were (now they're so chubby). He was finally put on Zantac which helped him stop vomiting and then he was on the road to recovery! His development in a lot of areas has been stunted because of his sickness but he's doing great now!.
Technique: I got tissue paper and then mod podged it onto the page for a whispy cloud effect and then I used Gary M Burlin glitter glue on all of the places the "clouds" weren't. I then used my word progam to create the title. I used white transfer paper to trace the title onto my lo and then filled it in with white prisma...dotted on the ends with glitter glue. Next I cut up my magnolia dp into strips and glued them alongside the lo. I chose my focal point pic and added a layer of torn white mulberry underneath it. I used what water brush and tempting turquoise to outline the Technique Tuesday chipboard wings and then colored in with prismas. I then attached them to my photo. The final step was the journaling strips. I cut out curvy strips from whisper white cs and tore the ends off. I used my SU watercolor crayons with my water brush to give them color. Waited for them to dry, journaled, then attached. I added the three flowers at the ver end to finish the lo. I wanted it to have a very etheral feel because this was such a time of unknowing in our lives.
The card was made for a wedding that I'm attending today. Butterfly is Stampendous colored with SU watercolor crayons, paper is Magnolia, Congrats is SU, ribbon is The Paper Studio.
Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend.