Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged!


This is the ladybug that Tessa found in out kiddie pool yesterday.
Jill over at Inkgenious tagged me and I'm supposed to use one word answers! I have fun with these things!
Yourself: Spiritual
Your Partner: Loyal
Your Hair: Medium (want short)
Your Mother: Hero
Your Father: Abandon
Your Favorite Item: Jeans
Your Dream Last Night: Unremembered
Your Favorite Drink: Caffeine free pepsi
Your Dream Car: New
Dream Home: Garage
The Room You Are In: Disaster
Your Fear: Cockroaches
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Traveling
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Hubby
You’re Not: Patient
One of Your Wish List Items: Cuttlebug
The Last Thing You Did: Signs
You Are Wearing: Workout
Your Favorite Weather: Cool
Your Favorite Book: Scriptures
Last Thing You Ate: Cereal
Your Life: Full
Your Mood: good
Your Best Friend: Travis
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Dinner
Your Car: Small
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Listening
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Avengers
What Is The Weather Like: Windy
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: yesterday
I'm going to tag

So here's a card that I made for one of my boy's at church. His birthday is this week. I have 12 kids in my 6-7 year old class and I wouldn't trade them for the world. They're awesome! I used my SU Word Find bg stamp with pumpkin pie for the base. I used my word window punch out to create the elipses around the words. The tiger is CTMH in taken with teal. Ribbons are Li'l Davis dollar bin at CK convention. Brads are Jo-ann.


2 comments:

Silly Teacher said...

I love these things too! I'll do mine tomorrow. Hey if you see Tamne before me could you get my stuff from SU?

Betina said...

If you want short just GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!

I did so last August after decades of versions on long hair. I love it.