Monday, June 25, 2007

Erica's Amazing


This lo was basically created for me by Erica, of course, I've added my own little touches here and there. I'm also still not finished, I need to add journaling at the bottom. We used craft ink turquoise and orange then brayered chocolate chip over top. We then inked up the blossom stamp with gel bleach and finally, cut it out. My chipboard letters are Li'l Davis and I used a CTMH flower stamp in Teal staz-on along with saddle staz-on to distress them. I also used Ranger Ind.
Home again today. We might be having sweet and sour chicken for dinner if I can pull everything together. Endocrinologist on Thursday, maybe I'm a little too excited to find some medication that will make me all better...but I can't help myself, I've heard way too many good things about people feeling a zillion times better on meds. Soooo, back to the spray park again tomorrow. Moriarty on Wednesday. Erica, my demonstrator is going to be selling some of her retiring sets on July 7th, I'm totally in! Also, can't wait to see the new catalog. Hmmmm, well, have a great day, and Family Home Evening all.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. It's always cool to hear that someone enjoys it (besides yourself of course). :)
I was curious whether you just barely found it or if you've been reading it for awhile.
That story about the Bishop Rick is hilarious! I just love how kids hang on to some things when you'd have no idea they're even paying attention, ya know?
You've got some great scrapbook pages and cards, by the way. Oh, and also, that song that you have playing is great--I'd never heard it before.
Thanks again,
Kayli