Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Going Good


Another card I made for one of my boys in my sunday school class. I used a stampendous monkey stamp from their changito line. And this is the lo I made from the class Erica taught yesterday at the party. We used the Polka dots and Paisley set along with watercolor wonder crayons on velum to get that beautiful paisley (except for the cut out paisleys those are done on watercolor paper). I also went back and used my Technique Tuesday paisleys and embossed them in white around the borders of the lo. The "adorable" sentiment is from the CTMH Adorable set. The ribbon is from Michael's. Hers was much different than mine but it's all about your own creativity right?
Things here are going pretty well. The SU party was good yesterday despite the fact that the swamp cooler wasn't working at all and it was HOT! I went a little overboard, but I'm okay. I'll just have to do extra signss. I've got to go pick some up today and then run to Costco. I'll probably let the kids go to the spray park again because it's free and I hope the weather's still HOT. It's always hotter in town though. I have tons of pictures to print from vacation so I can get some scrapping done. I love my new haircut. The guy in Flagstaff that cut it did such an amazing job and he was cheaper than any place in ABQ. I'm thinking of making trips to FLAG just to get my hair done... I know that's extreme but, hey, I don't want to take any chances. I have to go pay the water bill today too and get some bread.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Mistylynn,
I love what you did with Erica's page-your ideas + hers put together= b-e-a-utiful! I was glad you all came over this afternoon. I always love having friends drop by. Hopefully I'll be abel to make it on Friday.