Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Father In Law


He's a GREAT man! Have I told you lately how much I love my in-laws. They are so wonderful. Anywho, this here it the card I made for my super FIL! We'll just have to wait and see what Travis writes in it, probably, "love, Travis", you know he doesn't like to get too wordy ;0)! I just scanned it, no time for pics right now. Use magnolia paper, and was TOTALLY wishing for some SU black craft ink after I saw how crisp my friend, Michelle's, elephant image was. So tomorrow we pack up and get ready to go. I probably won't post during our vacation, but check back on the 18th or 19th for some fun/beautiful vacation pics. Take care all. Love Misty

1 comment:

michelle said...

Misty I love what you did with those stamps. your FIL will love it. can't wait to see vacation pics. have tons of fun and relax!!!