Monday, June 18, 2007

Playing Catch Up

I have not had time to scrap or stamp so I'll post some more pics from our trip. My SU party is tomorrow and I've been trying to keep the house in order. There will be about 20 people here tomorrow(including children) so I don't know why I'm bothering. Hehehe.

This is Grampy's perfect CAR pancake for Jakob, his other creations included a rainbow, a butterfly and Minnie Mouse!




This is a beautiful flower, one among thousands in the forest we hiked through.
Our family picture taken by Uncle Joe, thanks Joe!













This is such a cool path. I love to walk it every year, I never get tired of all of the amazing trees and flowers.
My "CHEESY" Aaron. I love it!












2 comments:

D said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment. It's fun getting to know other scrappers better.

michelle said...

Misty, I looked at your blog last night and thought "Misty looks different there" {the family pic when you were hiking} duh! Michelle it's because you cut your hair-which I absolutely love!!!!!!!! And your highlights don't look as bad you think. It was fun getting together today, sorry I had to rush out.love ya.