Sunday, June 03, 2007

Shore Do Love You



Mister Crabby Pants arrived today! I'm so super excited. It took me a while to mount all the stamps, but it's done and I made my first father's day card with it. Sentiment is "Shore Do Love You" and on the inside it says "A Father's love is special- It understands and cares and grows a little stronger with each joy a family shares- A father's love is special and that's more than ever true when a father is as wonderful in every way as you! Happy Father's Day". Gatefold card. Crabby is colored in with Really Rust and an aquapainter.


I also made another simple card with my PSX truck. Colored the same way with Cranberry Crisp.


Church was great today. The kids were a little antsy, but they're still so good. Our lesson was on prayer and how it's so important to even our daily lives. So good to be reminded. Aaron and Travis stayed home because Travis was having a pounding sinus headache. That was my day yesterday, now my nose just won't stop running, at least I'm not in pain. Well, I'm off to bed.


Tomorrow I go to begin the Thyroid Scan procedure so they can figure out exactly what's wrong with my thyroid and maybe explain why I lost the baby. We can't try for another baby unti this is all worked out, and that's just frustrating as all get out. I know I'm blessed with three beautiful kiddos and shouldn't complain, but Travis and I just don't feel as if our family is complete yet.
I don't know if I'll have time to post tomorrow and we're leaving Thursday for a little over a week so we'll see.


Bye for now.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great cards! I'm sorry that you've been under the weather. I hope they can figure out what's going on with your thyroid for you too. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Hugs,
Jill