Thursday, October 18, 2007

Balloon Fiesta 2007

Mass Ascension
Here piggy, piggy, piggy.
This American Flag balloon is humongous!


Did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?




A pink/purple witch house!?!?





What, may I ask, is this turtle doing to that other balloon?

Ahoy, there matey!


Hooo, hooo, doesn't love the balloon fiesta?
So I finally got the pics uploaded to the computer from the Balloon Fiesta this year. It was a really amazing time for my family. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! I wanna go!

Deborah said...

Great ballons! Looks like it was a beautiful clear day, such color! Good job on the photos! Deb

Lacey said...

I've lived here my whole life and never went to the Balloon Fiesta. I'm definitely going next year! Just that early morning waking up thing holding me back.

Heather P. said...

Those balloons are SO cool!

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW, these pictures are GORGEOUS!

Theresa said...

What fun!!! The view from up there is stunning! I had a wonderful ride in one a few months ago and absolutly loved it!