Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday Circus

Jumping through hoops for your birthday. I don't know about this card... I really wanted to do something fun and funky but this might be TOO much. I used my new CB funky circle die cut and added some orange peel stickles to them for dimension The hippo is a Rubber Soul clear stamp. $1 ribbon from Michaels. I wish I could re-do the flower "stem" and have only one beaded stem, but it wasn't a stem to begin with so I just went for it. Artsy interpretations allowed right?

I'm off to work out and to take Tessa to preschool. I need to go see the chiropractor, my arm is still out of wack three weeks after it started acting up.


Have a great day. Misty

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I love the circles, it is a great idea. Great card.

Jill said...

I love the circles. They are so cool. Love the fun flowers and that little hippo is adorable too. You have been busy lately and I have not had much time for blog hopping. It's fun to catch up and see what you've been up to...

Risa said...

Very cute card!
malieta:)

Deborah said...

This card is alot of layers! I love it Misty! Deb

My Paper World said...

Great card, I love it!

michelle said...

This card puts fun in funky {I know, I am dork}, It is so cute!! Esp that hippo.

Sadie said...

I think this is a really cute idea

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Nope this isn't too much at all; it's the perfect combination of fun, funky and classy. LOVE it!!! :0) Mel