Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finally...a page!


For some reason I've had difficulty finishing this page. I tried many different things before finally deciding to draw the paisleys with my water color wonder crayons.
This is my daughter and her closest friend Kate. They were flower girls together in a friend's wedding. Kate's a year older and that has seriously cut into their play time as she has started kindergarten this year. I hope they always remember the fun times they've had though.
Stampin' Up: watercolor wonder crayons
Sassafrass Lass: "Friends" clear alpha stamps and clear flower stamps for title
Paper Studio: Flower Brads
October Moon: "Forever" rub on

8 comments:

Risa said...

Very cute layout! Did you say that you drew the pasley design? Very good job indeed!

Jenn D said...

This is so cute! I love the paisleys and I can't believe you drew them yourself. Great page.

D said...

I love it! Those paisleys are amazing! I especially love the size of photos you chose and the the place ment of them. Great design!

Deborah said...

You are just amazing! Love this page! Deb

Deborah said...

You are just amazing! Love this page! Deb

michelle said...

Misty, how am I suppose to believe you when you told me you were having a hard time with this page?!! The results are gorgeous!!! You are so artistic!! Love, LOVE the hand-drawn paisleys.

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, what a GORGEOUS layout!

Jill said...

Holy Cow! You drew the paislies?! Awesome. Can I just call you "Wonder Woman."