Sunday, October 07, 2007

I've been tagged, can you believe it?!!?

Sadie B tagged me to write seven interesting things about myself. Hmmmmmm...
1. I don't like canned green beans but love fresh ones.
2. I love the color orange. It's awesome.
3. I have a BA in Architecture.
4. I've been to the Grand Canyon but I'm afraid to take my children there for fear they'll fall over the edge.
5. I have approximately 30 pairs of jeans but tend to only wear my most favorite comfy ones regularly. I know- gasp.
6. I'm almost neurotic about LOST when it's on, sheesh they're driving me crazy.
7. I read at least a book a week if not more. I wish I could read more but working from home kills that and so does being a SAHM to three and wife to one.

Now I'm to tag seven people.
Michelle
Jenn
Erica
Natalie
Jill
Jamie
Lacey

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

I'm a LOST addict myself... LOL, my husband knows to not even bother talking to me while the show is on because I can't focus on anything other than the tv. :P

I can't wait until February!!

Sadie said...

Hi Misty

Thanks for doing the tag, it is great to learn more about you. I went to the Grand Canyon once, I know what you mean about going over & now they have that weird glass platform I bet your kids will never go to it while your with them lol

Jill said...

Fun answers! It's always fun to learn a little more about you. (You can see my answers today on my blog if you're interested.)