Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I've Been A Total Slacker...

Well, when it comes to blogging I have been... but BOY is my house CLEAN! My dear, gracious, wonderful, in-laws are coming to visit us next week. Hopefully the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta will be an exciting time for them. The kid's favorite thing is the balloon glow...an evening event when the balloons all "light" up at the same time. It's gorgeous and such a awe inspiring thing.


I'm sorry I haven't posted my other state fair winning entries earlier, Michelle...tee hee. So, here goes. Second place for my haunted halloween card which uses actual dried up grass from outside.
Second place for my cowboy kid card you can find on a previous post. And Second place for the faux batik aligator/hippo card you can find on a previous post. Third place for a Mom/Daddy two page lo I did of our family at the duck pond.

Second place for a handstitched layout I did about Jakob and his love for bubbles.
Second place for a two page layout I did for Easter 2007. Thanks for looking.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Nice work friend! Well deserved wins--all of them.

Erica Bass said...

They were all so good, I bet they wanted to give you all the first places but just didn't want to seem prejudiced.

E

Heather P. said...

These are all wonderful!!!