Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Missing my Hubby & Bargello


I really can't wait 'til Travis gets home tomorrow night. I haven't been sleeping well and the kids are missing him like crazy...he has gotten to visit some really cool church historical sights though, beingin Missouri, he says he wishes I was there, me too honey.

I really haven't done anything productive lately, no time... but I've been worrying and and praying for the people in California dealing with the fires. I can't imagine what they're going through.
This card is made with the Bargello technique on the paper. I seems complicated to do but it's really not once you get the hang of it. A piece of mesh is used over the balloon "basket".
Have a great day.

9 comments:

pescbrico said...

Love the way you use the technique!

Andrea, said...

Great card, that technique looks fab

Jenn D said...

That hot air balloon is gorgeous! Great card.

I hope that once Travis gets home you can get some sleep. I can never sleep well when DH is out of town either. I'm sure the kids are going to be thrilled the minute he walks in that door.

Debbie said...

Love that techinque - great card. :)

Debbie x

My Paper World said...

Great card, I love the technique, and the fab mesh basket!

shelbell said...

Sheesh, you are so crafty! I (sadly) don't even know what Bargello is??!! But, it sure is pretty! Just checking to see what's new...and yes, wasn't balloon fiesta nice this year? Hope you are doing great girlie!

Scrappy Moments said...

Love This Quilted Technique, How Pretty.

Thank You for Your Sweet Comments at My Blog :)

Angie :)

Louly said...

What a great baloon, fab technique and a truly beautiful card.

Peta Boardman said...

Lovely card..Sending you my prays, i hope hubby is home soon..You must be a very strong lady to have him gone so long..hugs