Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Girls


I just have to post and tell you what an amazing Saturday I had. I coach the greatest group of girls in church volleyball. The playoffs and championship game were held yesterday and my girls took second out of nine teams. They're amazing. It was a long day and they gave up over half their Saturday to be there. Thanks, ladies!


I made them up little gift baskets and these cards to go with them. Each card is a bit different but using the same sketch and basics. I used Beate's weekend sketch as a jumping off point. I had to make eight of them, not too many but just enough to drive me nuts. Thanks for taking a peek. Have a great evening.
Recipe:
Stamps: SU Priceless, Sassafrass Lass flowers, SU "thanks"
Inks: Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels (wish you could see how shimmery it is here), Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Positively Pink, Black Staz-On
Other: Heidi Swapp edge distresser


8 comments:

Deborah said...

Go team! Congrats! I bet they loved your baskets and cards! What a nice coach you are! Deb

Peta Boardman said...

Beautiful cards, i'm sure the team loved them..Left my siggy in your guest book..

My Paper World said...

oooooh! they are all so pretty! I love the girly colours!

Anonymous said...

They all look great, Misty!
Hugs and smiles

Scrappy Moments said...

What Pretty Cards. Love The Bright Colors.


Thank You for the Sweet comments at My blog :)

Angie

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards

D said...

Congrats on second place! I love the color combo on the cards!

Latisha said...

what cute cards :)