Sunday, October 14, 2007

True Friend


Oh to have sweet friends like mine...truly blessed. So I made this card for a friend whose been going through a lot lately, she even let me use her stamp set before she hasd a chance to see it!! Thanks Michy! I loved being able to pop out the rubber and mount it within seconds... so easy. Please let the stampin' mama jamas make all SU stamps like this. In any event here it is.
Inks: Colorbox chalk inks in warm red, coral, and turquoise.
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearl: Found object
Eyelet: Paper Studio
Ticket corner punch
Slot Punch
Paper: Daisy D's
Having a great time with the in-laws. Will upload pictures of the hot air balloons soon. Have a great evening.

9 comments:

D said...

Love the colors! Good friends with cool stamps are the best! :)

Deborah said...

Beautiful card! Best buds are the BEST! Deb

Jenn D said...

The colors in this are gorgeous. Great card for your friend. You must be a great friend to get to ink up the set first.

I sent an e-mail to the account you have listed on here, but I don't think you got it. The Frankenstein stamp is Donald Frankenstein and can be found at All That Scraps ( http://www.allthatscraps.com ). They are the C.C. Designs stamps and are so cute.

Jill said...

I'm sure your friend will love it!!

Erica Bass said...

This one turned out so good. I think I will have to case it. I love the die cut stamps too. Hopefully it will become a new thing. Miss you!

Sadie said...

What a lovely friend you are, I am sure she will love it.
I love it.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is gorgeous! I love the combination of colours. Makes me want this set SO BADLY!!! ;0) Mel

Heather P. said...

Wow, this card is AMAZING!

michelle sturgeon said...

VERY pretty! Love the background!