Monday, October 29, 2007

Z Fold Card


I made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. It's always nice to create out of my little box! I had fun using what was right on my desk to make this card except for the ribbon.

Cardstock: DCWV
Patterned Paper: Chatterbox
Glitter Glue: Stickles Patina
Brads: Paper Studio
Felt Flowers: Target dollar spot
Ribbon: Michael's Textured Trios
Dragonfly Stamp and Dot Stamp: Technique Tuesday
Punch: SU word window
Scissors: Fiskars Scallop
Oval Cutter: Creative Memories
Green Marker: ZIG
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card

Samm said...

Lovely card! very pretty!

Samm
x

My Paper World said...

So pretty! I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Misty!
Hugs and smiles

Annie said...

lovely and sparkly - I love a touch of glitter!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Target had felt flowers? Cool! Great card! I have got to try this Z fold!

Clare said...

Great card, I love the z-fold design. The sparkly dragonfly is sooo pretty.