Tuesday, November 06, 2007

RAK and Wall Canvas



First off I just have to tell you how much it means to me to receive a personalized envelope in the mail! Not junk mail, not a bill, not a statement, no... just a simple little piece of paper that lifts my mood and puts me in a delightful mood for the day. Thanks to my wonderful friend, Michelle, for making my day. I love it Sista'! That ribbon stamp is amazing!!!!


And guess what!?!?! I actually finished my wall canvas from CK PHX. I really didn't like the papers they used in the class so I bought my own and finished it up. ANOTHER huge thank you to my sweetie for making the gorgeous frame for it out of a strip of molding. I just need to add pictures and journaling on the tag and wahlah, a masterpiece. FYI, I found some similar thin canvas boards at Hobby Lobby for so cheap you wouldn't believe it. I think that you could get like four almost 12x12 boards for under five bucks and then add a smaller like 3x5 board to it raised up like the "family" block on mine. The canvas is inked with a quick quotes, mocha, chalk ink pad. Have a great day!

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That wall canvas is amazing! What a work of art!

My Paper World said...

Your canvas is beautiful!!!

Samantha said...

Wow, Misty! Your canvas is just gorgeous. You should be proud :)

Don't you just love getting hand-made cards?? Having made so many of them in the past month, I can now really appreciate the time and effort involved. You have great friends!

Unknown said...

STUNNING FRAME!JUST GORGEOUS!