Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bibs Away



I went to Midnight Madness at a LSS last night and for once I got A LOT done...that might have to do with the fact that I knew no one there and pretty much kept to myself and scrapped away. I will be posting the layouts throughout the week. I'm throwing a Stampin' Up party this Saturday and I hope all goes smoothy this week with getting the homefront in order. Jakob has Monday and Tuesday off of school. I'm finally going to exchange Christmas gifts with my dear friend Natalie and her kiddos tomorrow. So that pretty much sums up my life right now...on to the fun stuff.

Here's a cute little bib card. I hope this looks like a bib anyway! I tried, I really did. I wanted a different kind of baby card so here's what I came up with.
Deelio: I used my creative memories circle cutter to cut out the card shape. I scored it along the top so that I could add eyelets and still be able to flip it open. I used my SU scalloped punch to make the neckline.
The hippo stamp is from Autumn Leaves and the sentiment is from SU Noteworthy. I just tied white ribbon through the eyelets for a finishing touch.

14 comments:

pescbrico said...

Yes it look like a bib and it's lovely! You did great on it! :)

Lesli said...

Misty that bib is just to cute - I love it - TFS :)

D said...

Definitely looks like a bib. It is awesome! I am going to have to steal this idea from you!

Deborah said...

It is a darling bib at that! Such a wonderful card! Look forward to your srcappin' pics! Deb

4guysandagirl said...

That is sooo cute!!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, this is so so adorable Misty!!! too cute :) xx

Ana Baird said...

It's really cute! Well done!

Stampin' Meg said...

How darling-I wish I knew someone having a baby to make one of these bib cards for!

Lee said...

What an adorable card!! I love the bib design!! A midnight madness is what I do at home!! LOL Thanks for your comment on my froggy card!! I'll be sure to check in here sometimes!! :)

Samantha said...

I'm quite sure I haven't seen a cuter card!! It totally looks like a bib, and the hippo stamp...well, you know how I feel about hippos :) I'm glad I have this stamp set!! You did a most excellent job.

Jill said...

Adorable--yes, it looks just like a bib,you creative lady, you!

Catherine said...

I've seen one onesies card but this is the first time i've seen a bib card and loving it. You did a great job =)

Anonymous said...

This is darling! I love the little baby bib, and yes, it does look like one.

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! LOVE it! :)