Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To Jenn A.


Jenny-O's Birthday today. We like to tease her and tell her she's SO old, just cuz she's the oldest in our group... give her a hard time and all. So Jenn, how old are you now, 40? Hope you have a wonderful birthday and if you see this before you get your card and present, oh well, it's on it's way. Take care and have a great day all. I've got a lot on my agenda for today. Plus, Travis and I are going to a couples fondue party tonight, should be some yummy fun.
Deelio: I used the butterfly stamp from Kind Thoughts with my Kaleidecolor Riveria stamp pad. I then drew some lines and added irredescent beads to the lines. The sentiment is from Love Maters.
PS head on over to Lisa Bearnson's Blog to see all the packages the Brian Nishimoto received by Monday of this week. I know my package couldn't have gotten there that fast. I'd love to see a pic of ALL of them together.

7 comments:

michelle said...

Love that card! the colors are so springy-which I am ready for. Yeah, Jenn is so old;) we love her.

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Misty!! love those butterflies..cute!! have a great weekend :) x

pescbrico said...

Your card is really beautiful! Have a great evening :)

scrappermimi said...

I am lovin' this card, it is so fresh and pretty! Hope you had fun on your fondue date!

Jill said...

Awesome card girl! Love those colors.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card love the butterflies ,Dawnxx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Pretty card! I saw Lisa's updated photo . . . I can see the envelope that we sent in the photo! How cool is that? I would love to see them ALL too . . . he's going to be overwhelmed with what he gets!