Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Mother's Day my sweet MIL!

Go visit http://wooddeboraha.blogspot.com/ for some hints at great blog candy. Kitty's Krafty Blog and such


I LOVE my Mother In Law! Now, how many people can say that? She is truly amazing. Mother of eight children and such and inspiration to me. I really wanted to do something in purple for her, she loves it. I really DON'T like purple for some reason. I have a hard time working with it and sometimes I hate what I create with it...but I'm diggin' this card. It's pretty straightforward. Sentiment is from CTMH. Hope she likes it. I also made this plaque for her. It's faux tile. You make it from MDF wood, route out the lines, glue a picture on it and then pour really thick enamel on it. So pretty.

11 comments:

Alexandra said...

That card is really pretty and that tile WOW!! How gorgeous - I am sure she will love these Misty!

I love my MIL too - lucky us, huh?!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather said...

I was wowed by the card then I saw that tile! Amazing work.

Erica B. said...

I know what you mean about purple. I hardly ever use it, though I don't really hate it either. Like how it turned out.

Erin... said...

what a pretty mother's day card!!

Deb said...

Very pretty card and a wonderful photo!!! That tile is amazing!!

I left you an award on my blog, please come claim it when you get a chance!

Lesli said...

Awesome job!!! I love the colors. BTW - did you happen to get any happy mail?

Lisa said...

I have to admit that I love mine too, great card!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh wow! What a coincidence!! I LOVE my MIL too and she's the wonderful mom of 8 children too!!! Your card is so special for her and that plaque is absolutely gorgeous!!

Becky said...

I LOVE my MIL too! And she loves purple as well, which I DON'T, so I struggle to craft for her sometimes too! Love your tile!

Diane said...

Wow,MIL will enjoy this gift I'm sure!!! Your card is very pretty as well!!

KJ-Starre said...

Popped over to say Hi! Love your cards...your MIL is going to love hers for sure. The stitching is a really great touch.
Keep well.
:o)