Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Popped- 34 weeks


I feel like I've popped...it's getting so hard just to get out of my own darn bed these days. Not to mention I feel like my bum is a mile wide. SIX more weeks of growing...CAN I DO IT? Ugh. This little boy is certainly worth it, well, he'd better be,.smiles. Gosh, I need a hair cut...and soon. Thursday is registration for school, my two oldest will be on their way to second grade and kindergarten respectively. Crazy how fast the ride of life can roll at times. Everything is coming together though, school supplies a couple of new things to wear. I'm wondering if I will ever fit back into my size 6's after this bambino...hehehe.
I still haven't gotten my copy of Breaking Dawn yet...I'm trying to be real patient with Amazon. I guess that's enough rambling for today. I've got a baby shower tomorrow morning and a follow up appt for me in the pm...but I do have a super cute card to post as well as some vaction layouts I've finished up. Take care and have a super day. Ooh and had yummy (evil) creamy chicken with rice for dinner tonight. I will post the recipe soon. So easy and SO GOOD!

10 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Hun, if you ask me I think you are looking amazing...a perfect picture of blooming Mama.
'Mile wide'...RUBBISH! your rear looks just right...& don't you be worrying about those size 6's.....be comfie in whatever size you have to wear, 'cos Jesus made you just right' as Maxi says :o)

It'll be good to see what scrapping creation you have been busy with.
Hugs!
Kim
x

The Morris Family said...

You look great Misty. Just enjoy it this is your last. Thats the way I got through mine. I hope you get Breaking Dawn soon so far it is sooo good I hate to put it down.

Take care

Lisa said...

You look beautiful, I know you don't feel that way right now but you do! I just jumped on the Stephenie Meyer bandwagon, I read Twilight in a day, New Moon in a day and I just started Eclispe last night and I'm over 200 pages into it...these books are impossible to put down!

D said...

You do look great. Your butt looks better than mine and my baby is 3 months old now! :) I gotta work on it a bit since I think the easy weight loss at the beginning of the post pregnancy is over. I eat too many creamy chicken and rice recipes on a regular basis! :)

Have fun at the wedding shower and I hope Breaking Dawn gets to you soon. I still need a copy too.

Alex said...

I think you look amazing - beautiful and happy! Size 6, huh? Nope, have not seen that in awhile, lol!! You look fabulous, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lauren said...

That's an amazing shot! You look fabulous.

Tara said...

34 weeks??? oh girl, you look AMAZING!!!! wow!!! i am only 27 1/2 weeks and that big...uuuggh!!! hang in there, you are soooo close!! thinking of you!

Deborah said...

You are gorgeous Mistylynn! This is going to be one big bouncing dude! Take care, Deb

Anonymous said...

I think you look fabulous for 34 weeks. Not much longer now.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You look fabulous! OMG, I got Breaking Dawn from Amazon.com the day it was released (I was so impressed), and I've already finished it! Loved it . . . I'll say no more!