Friday, August 22, 2008

Thanks Nat...I almost peed my pants!

So thanks to my friend Natalie, I stumbled across this blog called Cake Wrecks...pretty funny stuff...but this particular post really did MAKE ME LAUGH 'TIL I CRIED. My kids were all looking at me like I was a crazy nut. I needed a good laugh. It's a bit crude, but that's truly not the funny part, it's the way the guy tells the story abou the cake below the picture. Oh my word. Please enjoy.


KJ-Starre said...

Oh I could do with a good laugh...I'm off to see what almost got you to pee in your must be hysterical!

Jill said...

Okay, I am totally giggling now. Thanks for sharing the chuckle.

VanillaBean said...

My fav is the one with the lady giving birth ON HER CAKE! I just wonder who got the special The things people come up with.

~amy~ said...

This is friend just told me about the cake wrecks blog last night...thanks for sharing the fireman one...can you imagine?LOL