Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Awww, gee thanks!

I was nominated to receieve a wonderful blog award from my dear friend Kristy.

So here are the rules of receiving this award.The rules of this award state: (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
There are so many wonderful blogs out there but here are a few that touch my days and make me smile.
Kim at To the Starres and Back. I love her challenges...they keep me motivated to keep scrappin'! Please look away from the pictures of her cinnamon rolls, I think just a glance will add a pound or two...so delicious. Amazing photographer.
Jenn at llegue. She sure keeps me on my toes when it comes to the finer things in life. Thanks for my first fondue party! She uses words like "double entendre" on her blog and she's got the cutest little baby boy (for a while, anyway). Love her.
Lacey at All Mine. Her sweet and funny stories are always uplifting and insightful. She really knows how to take care of her family. Love her.
Michelle at Oceans of Love. What an inspiring scrapper, wife and mom she is to me. Such a hard worker...I don't know where she finds the time nor the energy for her full life. Love her.
Jenn D. at Stamp Your Heart Out. She always manages to share something fun and amazing on her blog. She's the reason I first tried the masking technique! Plus she's from Illinois...my original home state...miss it a lot, but not the humidity. Oh and she has the cutest little boys.
Jill at Inkgenious. She's got four boys and still finds the time to create beautiful cards... need I say more. Her designs are simply beautiful.
Tara at Full of Scrap. I first "met" Tara on Scrapbook.com. She's got an amazing talent for scrapbooking...the coolest, funkiest style. She pregnant, with twins, no less. You should see the nursery she and her dh are putting together. WOW.
These ladies so inspire me. Check 'em out.
I have a doctor's appt today and a SU party so I set up this post yesterday. I like this feature. When you have the time you put a post together...that way your blog is always updated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Award! I hope your party was fun.

Kim Watson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Watson said...

Thanks so much for the reward! You are so sweet to have thought of me.

I give it right back to you in return tho'~OK!...because I love visiting your blog everyday.

X