Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nada, nothin', nope, zilch, zero, not happenin'

NO BABY YET!

But here's a picture of my other babies having a blast with their grampy. He loves to get them all riled up and they love it too. It is getting so stinkin' hard to be patient. I have cut and mounted about 15 stamp sets while trying to be patient...we'll see if that helps me get the creative juices flowing. Just wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes and Kristy, take it easy, you've been a very busy girl. Have a great Sunday everyone.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

WRONG ANSWER! hee hee....

you'll get there...you will. only a few days more tops!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Sex is in order! Let's get this baby OUT! Good luck Misty! I'll be thinking of you!

Tegan said...

Good Luck Misty :)
I wish you and your family well at this special time.
x

scrappermimi said...

It can't be much longer!!!!

Best wishes for a safe and pain-free labor!

Deb Wood said...

What a happy and beautiful family!! Good Luck when the time comes hope it's quick and painless!!

Diane said...

Oh my! Wishing you a speedy and easy delivery!!!

Kim Watson said...

I love seeing happy close families! Their joy is clearly written on their faces. You are very fortunate...all my family have left SA, so we are alone here.

When you say you have mounted stamp sets....do mean acrylic onto wood?
XX