Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer fun: some 365 for ya

My mom comes t visit and Tessa takes a picture. Cute, huh?
This is what happens when you tell your four year old to go and get ready for church! I think his pants are even on backwards. He was totally serious too. Here's how he looks after a little help from mom.

I know it doesn't look like much now, but it's so much better than the grass and weeds that WERE growing here (which I had to dig up one shovel full at a time). I'm trying to be conscious of the fact that we do live in the desert and still have a nicely landscaped "yard". I've planted hundreds of native wildflower seeds and they're sprouting up everywhere!!!!!

Who wouldn't want a boat named after them but Travis said no to the 2 grand.

My living room yesterday! Holy Moly!

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Your flowers are so pretty!

michelle said...

aaron is a crack up

boat aint nothin girl.....there's a street named after you here in the peninsula

cute pic of you,your mom, and jonah

did ya have another family move in?? why not us???;)

love all the flowers in yard. so colorful....never thought i'd miss the dessert!
luvs ya