Wednesday, July 01, 2009

More summer fun

We got some new pets. We've already had one casualty. Lets see how long the snail and other fishies can make it.


Wild bird show at the library. Pretty cool. They had many different varieties.
Hollyhocks are finally in bloom. I can't wait to see the red, yellow and white ones I planted.
Jonah cruisin' around on his walker. I can't believe he's already nine months old!
Eating Gelato at Berry Ocean with friends after eating Indian and seeing the PROPOSAL (Super Funny: highly recommend it). Yum.
Going up to Sandia Peak with my Mama. That's ABQ down there.
Father's Day 2009. I will TREASURE this picture. Jonah hardly EVER falls asleep on us. So sweet.
Someone enjoyed my chocolate a little too much...the little sneak. He even looks a little guilty here.
Tessa and Aaron making spaghetti dogs at Debbie's house. They were fun and gross.
Going to see UP in 3D with NeNe Heather. It was really good.
I got to see my old friend Paulette. It was nice to catch up.
My little Jonah in his super cute swim trunks chomping on his pizza crust. I love summer.
Cedar Crest Ward Campout. Not too far from where we live...we stayed up late playing Would You Rather and the sunset was gorgeous. The boys had a blast poking sticks in the fire and everyone enjoyed smores.
Radishes from the garden. They're going crazy. I don't mind them in salads but we're on overload with them right now. You should see the size of the turnips we have too.
Tessa helped me make scrambled eggs and grits for breakfast...she basically cooked the eggs all by herself.

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

Hey gf! These are great pics! Looks like everyone had fun. I also have looked at your other posts. Had to come over and catch up with you on life :) Hope all is well. XX