Using a tutorial found HERE at "I Am Momma Hear Me Roar",upcyled boy hat, I made this hat for Aaron in about an hour...it only took an hour because I DON'T sew...except for on paper and straight lines for curtains and such. The most difficult thing for me was sewing the "bias tape" around the edges of the hat. I missed in a bunch of places and had to pull out the stitches and do it again. I'm sure anyone who's even a moderate sewer can put one of these together in 30-45 minutes. I used a bunch of old t-shirst the boys had that were destined for the thrift store-hence the upcycle part of the project. Enjoy and I hope you all have as much fun making this project as I did. Aaron loves it and ALL the kids want me to make one for them now...I can see a girly flap hat in Tessa's future!!! Have a great day.