Saturday, July 30, 2011

A grand day with Gramy and Grampy: Authentique


My In-laws were here in April and we had such a great time with them. We went to the zoo and the weather was perfect. I took this picture of the kids with their grandparents and I adore it. I did something right with the composition and the sunlight :). Been on a huge Authentique Paper kick lately because it's amazing to work with. The quality is superb and the colors/patterns are the best!

I punched out some squares from different sheets of paper in their lines and then I arranged them in a grid pattern. (the polka-dot ppr, blueprint and crinkled are not Authentique). I then adhered them and began sewing a grid with my machine. The butterflies are Martha Steward punches. The word stickers are Diction by Authentique. The "grand" title was stamped in So Saffron using the SU's Big Deal alphabet. Doily label from Michaels clearance and washi tape MS.
Hope you are having a blast this weekend!

No comments: