Thursday, August 04, 2011

Cousin love: MWM Topaz#2 Sketch


Oh how I love gray and yellow...if only my husband felt the same way our house would be decked out :). Recently we had a visit from my sister in law and her sweet family. They've been in the Phillipines and are soon headed off to Singapore. We had the shortest, sweetest visit and in that time my little two year old took to his newfound cousins!

I used Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo Topaz-2 Sketch. There was also a challenge to use stitching on our layouts. Love.

I received some scrappy mail from a super cute gal and in it was this awesome shimmery versamark. I rubbed the pad across the embossed image. I also cut out some "petals" on the flowers and backed it with coordinating papers.
Background Paper: Echo Park, Victoria Gardens
Blue Paper: Stampin' Up In Color Cardstock
"Cousin": Doodlebug Design
"Love": Authentique
Gingham Ribbon: vintage thrifty find
Quatrafoil paper: EP, VG
Doily Sticker: Studio G
Embossed Flower image: Stampin' Up
Notebook Paper Stamp: Stampabilities Hobby Lobby
Washi Tape: Martha Stewart
Date: Dymo Labeler
Lace Punch: Marth Stewart
Gray Flower: Authentique
Accordion Flower: Tim Holtz Die Cut

No comments: