Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pink Granny Chic

I love the baby card so much I just had to make another similar to it. I used Authentique's Delight Paper from their Splendid Collection as the base of my block. I love how it had the yellows and pinks together. A square of rose floral to top it off and it's so "granny chic" as my friend Erica would say.

I was out thrifting at my local Salvation Army (they're amazing BTW) and I found this lamp shade that had three different pink ribbons (one silk) stapled onto it. For a quarter I wasn't passing that steal up!!! Perfect ribbon for my card.
I used Glimmer mist on the scrolly paper, added a Noteable and inked the edges! OILA! Super girly card. Have a sweet Sabbath!

3 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Ha ha! Before I read your text I looked at the card's paper and thought,"granny chic". Love what you did with it!

{Chloe} Arielle said...

Beautiful!!!

Brett said...

So pretty! I love the colours!