Monday, September 05, 2011

Poker Face:


Hello There! Just wanted to share with you my latest layout. I started this one off with Scrapbook Steals MWM Topaz #6 Sketch. Kristy always does such a great job inspiring us. This is my little guy, Aaron, being a total ham. I sometimes think he looks a bit like a leprachaun. So mischievious. The first four days of the school year he was put on yellow three times and red FOUR. I'm happy to report that the second and third weeks have been GREEN all the way. He just has this bubbly personality and it's hard for him to contain it.
The chip circles are Scenic Route adn teh stamp is Unity Stamp Co.

Papers from left to right. October Afternoon, Echo Park, Scenic Route, Sassafras Lass, The Girl's Paperie. The arrow is from Scenic Route.

October Afternoon issued a challenge to paint, mist or ink PMI on your layout. I used a die cut piece of paper and some craft paint to stencil the background.

Labeling font printed out for the title and coordinating beads sewn on.

My monkey boy journaling.
Hope you're all having a super Labor Day!

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Super sweet LO and AAron is adorable :)