Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thrifty Thursday and a Winner :)

I hit up the Edgewood Salvation Army yesterday and boy did I score!!!

Isn't she stunning??!!! NO!!! Well, you're just gonna have to wait and see. Right now she's the ugly duckling but just you wait. I have plans to turn her into a beautiful swan. (pricey little thing at $3.00 :))

All those lovely nooks and crannies.
I also bought THIRTY items of clothes yesterday for a quarter each...here are a few faves.

How about this NWT Dana Buchman orange silk shirt...I paid a quarter. Let's look a little closer at that tag.

WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?!?! People actually pay $148.00 for ONE shirt and then they donate it to the SA! WOW!


Super cute, huh? For someone who's a size TWO!!!! (FYI, that ain't me)

Oh yeah, you came here looking for a winner...well Random.org says that winner is #5...so, I went and counted down the list...had to laugh...the winner is SARAH, she's a super blogger and a lot of her poignantly written posts tend to make me cry!!!! I guess I'll be saving on shipping :). Thank you all for playing along and I hope you enjoy my blog for many more days to come. Have a super one.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

\o/

Woohoo!

I'm totally jealous of that fab clock though, it's seriously awesome.