Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Ballon Fiesta: Opal #!


I used Scrapbook Steals Opal #1 Sketch which was created by guest sketcher, Van Nguyen, as my starting point for this layout. I first covered the entire page with clouds punched with a Fiskars cloud punch. I was planning to sew circles to frame my photos but this is how it came together :).

I added smaller clouds popped up throughout the layout.

The banner was created by stamping on tissue paper and fussy cutting.

I love how the clouds look with back lighting...hmmm...how to add back lighting to my scrapbook. Hahaha.
Have a rockin' Monday!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this page is so awesome... Looks like fun... Thanks for sharing.. Happy Monday..

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love this layout - it's so bright and happy and fun and I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO...love the cloud punch and your elements too! The distressed edges on the circle...love that also!

Unknown said...

i think i love this LO more and more each time i see it!!!!