Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Phew!!! Pumpkins done.


I recently had an order for 10 of my Happy Halloween Pumpkin cards. I'm happy to say that I've finished them and they're in the mail today!

I stamped and watercolored and cut out each of the larger pumpkins. Watercolored the trio of gourds and pumpkins and drew and cut out the pumpkin from some Authentique gingham paper.

I stamped the tree limb and water colored the leaves. Then I hand cut it. I punched mini sun bursts for "nests" and adhered them to the limbs. I then stamped the baby owl and hand cut it out. I added orange stickles to his midsection for a pop of color. I also dyed the pearl accents with alcohol ink to match the card.
I hope the recipients enjoy them as much as I do :)
Have a great day.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

These look amazing, you did a fabulous job! I know how you feel, I recently just finished making twelve cards for a swap. It's a lot of work! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Annette Allen said...

these are so adorable...

Melissa D. said...

In-cred-ible! How you are able to create sensation after sensation (and find the time to do so) is beyond me. You pretty much rock : )