Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Opal #6: 5K Run


I made this layout for Scrapbook Steals Opal #6 sketch. My printer ran out of colored ink mid print on the main pic. I ran to WM and ended up with the wrong cartridge...which they wouldn't take back even though it won't work in my printer. Canon came to the rescue...they're awesome.

Since it was a night time run and there were lots of glowing things I thought this paper with the squiggle doodles was perfect.

My little footsie punch.

Thanks for another great sketch Kristy and for inviting us to the run!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

LOVe how you designed this page of your 5K...great memories...on an awesome layout...

Deb said...

love this layout, it is full of memories and information, love how you added your journalling!
have a great day, Debxx