Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving lunch and life :)

$5.00 to eat a school Thanksgiving lunch with my kiddos. Hmmm and I shared with the munchkin because I knew he wouldn't eat a whole meal.
Turkey, rolls, mashed potatoes, stuffing, canned green beans (blech), cranberry sauce and pumpkin cake.
Jakob was done in no time.
Thanks Gramy for the pumpkin hat for my birthday says little J. Also, thanks to Salvation Army in Edgewood for a seriously cool dinosaur that walks and roars...twenty five cents!
Thanks to little Larry Lee for having us at his baptism. It was super special. We love you and I hope you like your new set of wheels :).
Stampin' Up To the Finish set and Authentique Free Bird Papers

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww how sweet...awesome pumpkin hat...grandma is talented...