Thursday, November 03, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Fall Outfit


It's still fall right??!?! With the snow and frigid temps I wasn't so sure, but this past Sunday was pretty gorgeous and I was able to wear this fall inspired ensemble.
I made the hair clip with a Prima flower...super simple

The skirt was a dollar at the local Bethel Storehouse thrift store. Cardigan a dollar at Edgewood Salvation Army. Shoes were a dollar at the Meadville Salvation Army in Pennsylvania. Yes, I get my thrifty goods from across the country :)



Ruffled tee-shirt from Ross for six dollars.
So this is one of my pricier outfits...coming in at $9.00

7 comments:

ErinJean said...

I just love your Thrifty Thursday posts! This is such a cute outfit!

Annette Allen said...

great outfit... You go girl with your bargain shopping..

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit!

KD said...

I look forward to your Thrifty Thursdays! Great outfit!! :)

Cristine said...

One of your pricier outfits...that made me smile. Cute outfit!

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

If I were you, I wouldn't say the outfit cost me just nine dollars! haha ;))

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

couldn't find your email, so leaving a reply here - yes, you could make the cake with whole cardamoms instead. However, it may not have the same aroma.. you could instead crush them, instead of grinding?