Saturday, January 07, 2012

Authentique January Sketch Challenge: I'm Crackers over you


How I adore these pictures of Jonah eating his favorite (at the time) animal crackers. I kept it pretty simple because I wanted his pictures to shine. He almost isn't this little "baby" anymore. :(

I love folding these fabulous flowers...so easy to do with Authentique's double sided Free Bird papers. Shipping tags and Technique Tuesday chipboard shape.

Thanks again to Aubrey for the washi tape and the Shimmerz which I used on this layout.

I had punched out the butterflies for another project I was working on and the strip was just sitting there on the desk begging to be incorporated here. I love the little dots of yellow Shimmerz that pop off of the craft background.

Hope you're having a happy day and don't forget to head on over to the Authentique Paper Blog to see the other great sketch entries and enter yourself.

4 comments:

Charity said...

LOVE the strip of journey behind the punched out butterflies!!! and that photo is TOO cute!

Julia said...

How cute and I like the layout too.

Aubrey G said...

I love this LO!! Maybe I'll get around to doing a page tomorrow night with the sketch, thanks for the inspiration!

Tara said...

hehehehee...so stinkin CUTE!!!!