Friday, January 20, 2012

BRAND NEW AUTHENTIQUE: Genuine CHA


Authentique has a new collection called Genuine. It's super gorgeous. Faded blue jeans and mustards. Perfection. I had this picture of my youngest getting read to by my mom and i really wanted the layout to be special. The picture is blurry and I had to make it black and white just to see some contrast but I LOVE what's happening.

My mom always read to me when I was little and now that's one of my greatest passions besides scrapbooking.

Authentique has some other changes in store. Instead of chip shapes they now have sticker sheets so everything comes already to be stuck on AND all the stickers are now MATT. I have gone to heaven.



These letter stickers are included on the 12x12 sticker sheet.
Loverly huh.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love it! the color combo is so fabulous and I love the stitching on the blue! Great details you added to your layout!