Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Roarin' Good Birthday


So, I turned another year older today :)...fitting that I would post a birthday card. I purchased this Jelly Park digital stamp from this etsy shop and just had to make a card for my guy that's turning 11 in two days.
I used glossy accents on his teeth and cut out hexies from some paper I've had for some time.

I colored the image with ink and a blender pen. I think I like watercoloring a bit better myself.

I hope your day is filled with fun and happiness.

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how cute...I love how you did the background with the hexies..and of course that fun image...love it..

Deb said...

Happy Birthday! YOur card is fabulous, love this cute image!
Debxx

febe said...

Blessed birthday to you! Your card is simply pretty. I love your colors and the cute image. Roar!

does trilastin work

Julia Ionov said...

pretty card you got there. happy birthday to your lil guy there. thanks for sharing this one.
quality website design