Monday, April 16, 2012

Little Bird

I wasn't going to share this card because I've done better coloring but I love the rest of this card and how the white dots came out on Ms. Birdy. I like how simple yet girly it looks.

I just layered strips of edge punched paper and inked the edges. I hope you are all having a super day.
Random.org chose comment #39 which was anonymous so I picked the one underneath it from Janet S.
Janet-please send me your mailing info at mistrav @ yahoo . com
Have a super day!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww he is a cute little birdie...love how you did the layers on the bottom of the card...looks amazing...

Staci said...

So cute! Your cards always look so amazing!

Kristina MacKeen said...

I love this card! And now I get to look at it all the time in person! :-)