WELCOME to the April SCRAPBOOKSTEALS blog hop!!
I was overjoyed to receive a pad of MISS CAROLINE DILLY DALLY in the mail from the Steal Network to create with! It's so fun and cute too.
I quickly dug into the paper and began by covering an over sized clothespin. I added some ink and flowers and voila-a recipe holder that's perfect for my kitchen.
Next, I used a mix of the papers to make flowers for this batch of ATCs. Sweet, little spring treasures to trade with friends. I love the wood grain papers that come with this set. The red polka-dotted paper made me swoon too.
And finally, I made this sweet little gift basket to be filled with goodies for a friend. I hope you enjoyed this morning's eye candy and don't forget to leave comments along the way to be entered to win a
$20.00 gift certificate
- Misty Buck: http://www.mistylynnwhat.blogspot.com/ ------ You are here
- Michelle Philippi: http://michellephilippi.com/ ----GO HERE
- Stephanie Umpleby: http://sucw.blogspot.com/
- Kerys Sharrock:http://scrappinnhappy.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer McDermott:
- Emily Lanham: http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/
- Brenda Smith: http://theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com/
PS I'M GOING TO BE DOING A RANDOM GIVE AWAY OF MY OWN--JUST BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG OVER ON THE SIDE BAR AND LEAVE A COMMENT AND YOU'RE ENTERED