Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop and Canvas Corp Altered Canvas


This was such a fun project for me. An altered canvas with some of  my favorite stamps and some great products from Canvas Corp.

The patterned papers are also from CC.

I received a swap box from a dear friend with the Petaloo flowers, ribbon trim and corsage pins. So lucky am I.
Canvas Corp burlap tags are just waiting to be dressed up.

The Pattern Craze set from Sweet Stamp Shop is so versatile and I love all of the different patterns. I added some Liquid Pearls to the designs.

Now my daughter has a special piece of art made just for her.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Make sure you head on over to the
SWEET STAMP SHOP BLOG
to see what other projects have been created.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Misty, this is absolutely stunning!!! Your blog looks so GOOD in red!

Michelle McClure said...

This is such a good idea, what a perfect combination of Canvas Corp with SSS. Your daughter's room looks like it was professionally designed.

Erica Bass said...

What a perfect wall hanging for your daughter. Lovely!!

Erica Bass said...

What a perfect wall hanging for your daughter. Lovely!!