Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Pals Scrapbook Steals Coral #4


While going through pictures I came across this sweet one of Tess and her bestie, Rachel, at the pumpkin patch. I used my Sassafras kit I just picked up from the warehouse last weekend during the retreat. I know people say they have a hard time working with their papers but I adore them.
 

Happy to have a brand new Signo white gel pen to write with! No skipping. I love them.

Now, if anyone can tell me where to find Mr. Huey's in white I'd be in heaven because my homemade concoction just isn't doing the trick. I had to fill in most of these droplets with my pen.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Kids get today off for fall break and we're pounding T-posts to fence in our property.
Stay crafty my friends.

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute layout...I love the design and how you journaled in the white gel pen...just perfect..

Erica Bass said...

Fabulous!