Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop Chemistry Reveal Blog Hop

Hey there, and welcome to RELEASE WEEK!!!!
If you have't come here from
then you'll want to start at the very beginning at the 
You'll want to hop along and see all of the amazing creations from the ladies of the SSS design team, but first, here are a few cards I whipped up with the
CHEMISTRY 
stamp set
Oh my goodness do I love this new set from Sweet Stamp Shop!!! I love the periodic table and all of the SUPER SWEET SENTIMENTS
that go with this block of stampy goodness.

I won't give them all away but they're perfect for lots of occasions.
And this little blob is super fun to color. I want to make a whole set of these cards for each of my kiddos' teachers.

And finally, the pure perfection of this little light bulb! The possibilities are endless. This set is so versatile...friend, teacher or even spouse. It works for all occasions.
Now hop on over to
STEPHANIE'S BLOG 
and see what super projects she created.

***Don't forget that ALL of the new sets will be FULLY REVEALED on the 25th of October and ALL of the NEW SETS ARE ONLY $10.00 this week (no code needed)!!!!

31 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh no! I can't see the photos! I'll check back later though because I KNOW it's gonna be good stuff!

Maria said...

Sorry can't see the photos to leave a comment

Amy Martin said...

I have been hanging in there and keep refreshing to see your photos....and I even tried it in another browser...Hmmm I know you have some cute eye candy for us....So I will be back to see them for sure... HUGS,

Amy Kolling said...

I had this same thing happen with my photos on a recent post. Are your photos by chance in Flickr? That was my problem!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

No photos...but if you other projects on your blog are an indication...I'm sure they are great!!!

Stephanie U said...

Stunning cards Misty! I love them all.

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are totally so fun...i love love love it...

Kerys said...

WOW! I love these cards! I love how you have all used the same stamps but created such different cards! Thanks for all the inspiration :-)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super cool cards. Thanks for sharing.

Jen McD said...

TOTALLY worth the wait. Simply brilliant! I can't pick a favorite; I just love the vibrant, clean look of all of them. YOU are DA BOMB.

Amber Sheaves said...

MISTY - these are amazing. Now I want the set even more than I did before!

Julie Shearer said...

I must have this set !! So far all of the projects I have seen are Amazing ! TFS .

Mamarazzi Scraps said...

Wow, Misty! Love the second card. It's definitely captivating since it encompasses some of my favorite colors! Thanks for sharing.

Cristine said...

I love all of the cards you made! I wish I was as talented as you. ;)

Marla said...

Thanks for sharing your cute cards!!

Deborah Johnson said...

Such a cute stamp set - I really love this company - thanks for sharing!!!

Chelsea said...

What a wonderful set of cards you created. I love the background pattern you choose for the first card, and the use of the elements is so clever. Really well done.

Squirlygirl said...

All of your cards are so fun Misty! I think this set is a hit and you are right I can think of so many uses for it. TFS
~Hugs~
Becky

sharon g said...

I like your coloring. Aren't those cute stamps, too? LOVE THEM!

Cyndee K. said...

Such a FUN set! (says the science geek in me!) Awesome cards!

Unknown said...

I love the last one especially! Very cute. :)

Michele Duffy said...

Three totally different cards, nicely done, Misty!

Kim H said...

love the pattern paper choice with the first card and those stamps. really like that little blob stamp on the 2nd card. like the wood grain and layering on the last card. thanks for sharing.

Deirdre said...

I soooo totally need this set! Love what you created Misty.

Kristi said...

Awesomeness! I love them all!

Brett said...

Love love love love! Your cards are always great! You inspire me to use my stamps more instead of being afraid of them!

Sue D said...

What a wonderful science set and great cards.

Erica Bass said...

Love these! Great colors!

Michelle McClure said...

Love your colors! What a great set of cards.

Caryn S said...

These are AWESOME!! I love the stamp set, this is a must-buy for me!

Indy's Designs said...

This stamp set is so cUtE! Great job showcasing them!