Friday, December 07, 2012

Yup, good ole' honesty...


My son brought this home with yesterday's homework. Pretty much sums up my life right now...I have needed a lot of do-overs. I am trying to do everything right...but sometimes that task seems insurmountable. I love this time of year, reflecting on the birth of our Lord and Savior is one of the best things about it. Feeling the joy of giving is great too...but add in orthodontist appointments and sick kids and homework do overs and you've got a little frazzled mama...who has no time to make cards, forgot to pick up her Christmas pics from Costco while she was in town (for the THIRD time) and who doesn't know what the heck to get her husband for Christmas.
Hahaha. Had to share.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Melissa D. said...

Oh Misty! Many hugs to you! Hoping His strength gives you a boost today!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh my....it's so hard not to laugh....you're saving this one, right? It is that season! It seems so hard to wind down and really reflect on the real reason, hoping that you can find some time for that today.

Stephanie U said...

This DOES make me laugh! It is hilarious. At least the do-over was because he was being goofy this time :)
And I agree. I love Christmas but I hate the stress of it all. Sometimes I wish we could just stop the clock and enjoy this season more. But such is life...

Jessica said...

May you find the strength to keep going!

Caryn S said...

I dunno I think it's a pretty good illustration of honesty...he's not drawing a violent picture for the sake of being graphic.