Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wood Grain Paper Girls Challenge


Paper Girls Challenge #24
The new PG challenge is to use wood somehow on your layout. I used my SU woodgrain background stamp and created a few different patterned papers with it. This week's Monday Craft Madness #10 over at Scrapbook Steals was to use Sparkle and Shine.
I also used Scrapbook Steals Jade #6 Sketch to create this layout.
 

The papers are a mix of handmade, MME and Basic Grey Fact & Fiction

Hope you're having a super time. Headed out today to see Les Miserables for the second time :)

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous layout...

Deb said...

gorgeous, love the woodgrain effect, it works perfectly on this layout, beautiful pic to scrap too!
Enjoy the movie, not sure I can see it again in the cinema, next time I will watch it alone so I can cry my eyes out without everyone seeing!
Debxx

Unknown said...

AH-mazing! I am SO loving those different colored strips and the photo is stunning! Beautiful contrast here. Thanks so much for sharing your blog on the Market Street Stamps Facebook page! xo Angelica

Charity said...

It's beautiful, Misty. Love how you put it all together! Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls.

Amber Sheaves said...

I love the mix of papers and colors! thanks for joining the Paper Girls again!!

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the added bling! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!