Monday, March 18, 2013

Li'l Buckaroo turns 8

This cowboy stamp is from Stampin' Up and is called "Cowboy Kid". I water colored the image with Buckaroo Blue, Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Marigold Morning inks. The sky is done with Pool Party ink. I colored his face with Copic markers The red paper and star pin are Basic Grey and the wood paper is MME. Vintage ribbon. 

I can't believe this crazy little dude is turning 8 today. I know we were put on this earth to be tested and challenged and my sweet boy is definitive proof of that. He has the hugest heart and the wildest imagination out there. He loves to play with his best friend and his brothers and sister. He does not, however, like to clean unless I'm right there alongside him every step of the way. He loves to give me hugs and is super affectionate. His brain is a super sponge and anything his teacher tells him he comes home and repeats verbatim  and with enthusiasm. You should hear him recite the inscription found on the Statue of Liberty...he amazes me. He is passionate and has strong feelings that are hard for him to express sometimes. I love him with every bit of my soul. His favorite movie right now is Wreck it Ralph . He really likes history and math and science...he had a hard time choosing ;). I think he may have a crush on a girl at school but he adamantly refuses to admit it. His smile melts even the most frigid heart. We're so lucky.
 
Happy birthday to my Li'l Buckaroo. Thank you for helping me to grow in so many ways.
 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

too cute and Happy Birthday to your little one..