Saturday, March 02, 2013

Practical Scrappers TOP FIVE card contest.


I'm so very happy to announce that I made the practical scrappers top five!
There's no voting this round as the design team will be choosing the winner but I just have to say that it has been a super fun ride.
A special thanks to Christine who ran the show and a special, special
thanks to all those who cast a vote in my favor.
I am in the running with two dear ladies who I adore. I love that I have such talented friends.


Hop on over to
PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS 
and see the top five cards that were chosen.

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow those flowers are so totally gorgeous..

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!

Unknown said...

I love this card - simply gorgeous! I have voted for your cards in each round :-) Good luck....

Unknown said...

I love this card - simply gorgeous! I have voted for your cards in each round :-) Good luck....

Michele Duffy said...

Congrats on your win, this card is out of this world gorgeous!!

Squirlygirl said...

Such a pretty card! So many elements I like about this card. The orange flowers, the white stamping the flag/tags on the side. Gorgeous my dear!
~Hugs~
Becky