Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ombre Orange Mountains Cute Card Thursday

I love playing around with my inks. This ombre orange is just the thing to "WARM IT UP"  which is this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge.
The "Hello" is a sentiment stamp from Sweet Stamp Shop. I used a scrap piece of paper and cut out something I thought looked like mountains and then inked up from bottom to top going lighter as I went up.

Be sure to stop on by and join in this week's challenge. Living in the Southwest this card just speaks to our lovely mesas that we have here.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to make so time to create.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous stamping it is so gorgeous and certainly hits the 'warm it up' mark!
Debxx

Melissa D. said...

This really is so southwest inspired! Beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It totally reminds me of my trip to Arizona. Oh how I'd love to go back!